*Please Note: The following 'instructions' are simply our recommendations for your tanning process.
Always wear protective eyewear
1. If you're on medication, make sure your medication is not affected by UV Light.
2. Shower, shave, and exfoliate.
3. Remove make up and jewelry.
4. Apply lip balm and tanning lotions.
Custom Airbrush Spray Tans
1. Shave the night/day before an appointment.
2. We suggest showering 3 hours before your appointment.
3. Exfoliate beforehand (using oil-free exfoliant).
4. Wear loose-fitting clothes (including loose shoes/sandals).
5. The days leading up to your appointment try to moisturize your skin as much as possible. Then DAY OF use no lotions, oils or deodorants.
Shave right before an appointment
Apply lotions or deodorants
Wear tight-fitting clothes (to the appointment).
1. Do not shower after the first 8 hours following your appointment (unless otherwise consulted).
2. Use water only for your initial wash-off.
3. After your first shower, you can return to your normal routine (including Deodorant, work out, pants, etc.!).
4. Keep your skin moisturized to retain your tan for as long as possible.